Monday, February 6, 2012

Well... Hello Monday...

 
It seems like a million years ago since the last Monday came and passed...A million laughs, a million surprises, a million tears, a million changes between then and now... Be prepared Monday. This time around, you will not shake me. Last week, you foreshadowed a week of insanity, chaos, and stress... This week will be different. Why? Because this week, I woke up to you on my own terms. Work was pushed back a few hours, and I am processing all that lies ahead for the next 7 days without the ringing of a telephone or the incessant questions of people who probably should have thought a bit longer before they spoke... No. Today, I curled my hair, stepped into a pair of heels and am rockin this around my neck. That's right... a pair of heels can change your life and a statement necklace can turn you into Superwoman.
 Bring it on Monday...
I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment