Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chasing the Sun

This year, I've decided to challenge myself to do something I've wanted to do for a few years now. Every day, I will take one picture that will sum up that particular day. Those who have made it through the entire year end up with such wonderful and unique views of that time in their lives. 
So, here are my pictures from the first five days of 2012...

January 1
Natalie and I carried our very hungover selves to the Superdome 
to cheer on our Saints as they crushed the Carolina Panthers... 
PERFECT New Year's Day...
 
January 2
I celebrated my 27th birthday with my family 
and the best friend drove in to be there...
Yeah... I'm blessed...
 
January 3
A sweet message from my wonderful coworkers...
 
January 4
A "friend-family" birthday dinner at one of my favorite restaurants...
Too many glasses of Chardonnay...
Sweet potato bread pudding (you don't get more southern than that...)
Tons of laughter...
Inappropriate conversations...
Pineapple upside down cake shots...
And joyful memories I will carry in my heart forever...
 
January 5
Yeah... This is how my morning looked today... 

Perhaps sharing these images with you will help me to keep up with this little project.
It sure has been entertaining so far... 

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!

    As you know I am doing an Instagram A Day for a month...would love to do it for a year though, we'll see!

    You wouldn't think it would be too difficult to do a photo a day would you!!

    ReplyDelete