Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Food For the Soul

January 18
Spaghetti
 
January 19
New toys!!
 
January 20
This may be cheating, because it's a screen
shot of my Nook, but this is the photo for the day
 
January 21
With the beautiful bride-to-be at the first 
pre-wedding party
 
January 22
Brunch at Another Broken Egg
 
January 23
The greatest thing I could have ever seen yesterday
 
January 24
Blackberries brought to me at the office
 
As I go through my photos from week to week, I realize how frequently, the one image to describe that day is of food. But, then I laugh because I am Southern and our lives are dictated by food. Whether it is just an amazing meal or a fabulous excuse to connect with people I adore, everything revolves around food. 
Even if you aren't doing this Photo-A-Day project, what would your days look like??

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing other peoples photos!!

    I am doing the Instagram challenge....it's harder than you think to take one photo a day isn't it, an interesting one at least!!

    Well done for sticking to your challenge :) XX

    ReplyDelete