Monday, January 23, 2012

Wedding Season; Round 2

Well... it's that time again...
Wedding Season...
I must say, however, that this time around; I am actually looking forward to the festivities that celebrate one of my best friends and her future husband; and am truly honored to be a part of this momentous time in their lives. Brandie and Parker compliment each other remarkably well, and to see a man who truly adores my friend; well... that is indescribable. Saturday night, we all gathered for the first of many pre-wedding celebrations to honor my sweet friends. It was a lovely and intimate affair where everyone was truly just overcome with love and well wishes for the couple. Seeing my friend so in love, and so genuinely happy, is one of the greatest gifts in this life.
What a beautiful way to celebrate the tremendous love of two extraordinary people.

No comments:

Post a Comment