Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Life One Image at a Time

January 6
The Mardi Gras Krewe that we are members of, had its annual 12th Night Party...
12 nights after Christmas is the official start of the Carnival Season here in Louisiana...
It was a beautiful evening with wonderful music and very dear friends...

January 7
The boy and I called it quits. 
I hope that it is not forever, but we decided that right now is just bad timing...
We have a lot of things to figure out as individuals...
So, I wallowed for the weekend...

January 8
Sunday was spent at the coffee shop reading some classic Fitzgerald with S...
When all else fails, coffee, a great book and an amazing friend make everything right again...

January 9
I spent a rainy night at home watching the worst game in the history of the BCS...
No matter how much I hate to admit it, LSU was out-coached and out-played by Alabama.
It was still a great season...
Geaux Tigers!

January 10
I coordinated a blood drive for work, and of course, I was the only one not afraid of donating...
We had a great turnout overall, though and the day ended with a pretty comical story...
Yep... yours truly passed out cold not long after I was finished donating...
Have you ever had ammonia put on your nose to wake you up when you pass out? 
I don't recommend it... Pretty traumatizing stuff...
Today, my arm is black and blue... Apparently the genius who took my blood burst my vein...
Oh well... We all got a laugh out of it later...

January 11
We had a meeting with the athletic department of my Alma Matter...
Considering that I worked in athletics during and after college... being there; in that atmosphere...
It was like coming home...

No comments:

Post a Comment