Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let That Little Voice Guide You...

The next few days are some that I have been anticipating for awhile now. Thanks to the encouragement of my friends and family, I am taking a break from "real life" to focus on the things that feed my soul; photography, writing, and all things that bring beauty to the world. The first part of the weekend will be spent in Baton Rouge, where I am writing to you... I am enjoying the gorgeous weather we are having here in Louisiana, and spending some much needed quality time with my family and friends here. It is extraordinary how just a few modifications to your normal schedule can make such a profound difference. Tomorrow, I leave for New Orleans for the Imaging USA Photography Convention. There are not words adequate enough to describe how thrilled I am to spend some time letting my creative mind free. Days filled with brilliant, creative minds all trying to expand their knowledge of their craft. I am trying to shift my priorities to allow for more time spent honing my skill in photography and shifting my career focus in that direction. Who knows how long it will take, or what direction I will go... All I know is that I am letting my heart and spirit guide me for the first time in a very long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment