Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Living on Love and Caffeine

      

After 4 and a half days of absolute bliss; writing, photographing the world around me, sharing coffee, great food and superb conversation with people I absolutely adore... I am back to my little apartment and the tasks of every day life. Still, I feel like someone shot excitement into my veins... excitement, hope, joy, gratitude and love... The last few days stirred my soul and reintroduced me to myself. It probably also had something to do with the amazing hearts that I got to reconnect with in the middle of one of my favorite cities in the world. Sometimes, you don't have to wander very far to find absolute rejuvenation. You just have to wander and trust that your heart is leading you to the place you were looking for all along...

No comments:

Post a Comment